Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

02.01.2018 09:56:02
How to switch audio output, and problem when putting mac to sleep

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
Happy new year! 
I am new at this, still trying to figure it all out :) I have 2 questions at once, hope this is OK, and that someone might help me with this!

When viewing my Mac mini through Remote Buddy onto Aplle TV, I can not figure out how to switch the audio to Apple TV. The Mac is still wants to use the HDMI output through my Sony TV, and when trying to switch to Apple TV from the Audio meny (bottom right) nothing happens, not able to switch at all. 
I was able to switch to Aplle TV using the IOS sound meny, but this only lasted till the next time the Mac was booted. How can I use the Remote Buddt sound meny to swhitch audio outout?

Also, sometimes when I select "Power" and "Sleep", nothing happends, the Mac still stays on all the time. Only a few times has it actualle gone to sleep mode. How can I solve this?

Sincerely 
Andreas, Oslo Norway

Last edited: 02.01.2018 09:56:13 

These entries from the FAQ may be relevant to this topic:

Hardware
Hardware - Apple® Remote
Hardware - Sony® BD Remote Control
Thread-display::

• How to switch audio output, and problem when putting mac to sleep, User, 02.01.2018 09:56:02