Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

16.11.2010 09:29:18
Re: Feature Request - Honest Harmony Support

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.
I'm not sure if those steps give a "full" harmony support in plex using remote buddy (as opposed to being in plex without remote buddy but using the plexplayer setting)

For instance - the stop button on my harmony doesn't seem to function when using remote buddy as it does without, the back button does nothing etc. Also the fast forward seems to act in a different way.

It really seems as if the remote buddy is just emulating the apple remote button possibilities and not all the harmony remote buttons (of course of which there are a lot more button options) - or am I missing a complete step?

edit - looks like I found the step! will give this a try - http://www.iospirit.com/support/forums/remotebuddy/thread/13495/ - 3/4 down form Ryan - so I assume this makes every button on your harmony do something (eg pressing stop will do a stop)?

Last edited: 17.11.2010 07:44:41 

Thread-display::