Support
All support resources for our products. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, discuss with other users, recover a lost license code or file a support request.
Forum closed
This forum was closed and turned into an archive effective April 21, 2018. It is no longer possible to create new topics or reply to existing topics.

Thanks everyone for all the great questions and contributions over the years.

Please use the Contact form to get in touch.

Remote Buddy Forum

Overview 

AuthorThread
User

10.01.2009 22:26:34
Re: Multi Apple Remotes via eHome Receiver

This posting is older than 6 months and can contain outdated information.

The IDs of Apple Remote button presses received through a built-in 
Apple IR receiver will also be forwarded beginning with the upcoming 
version 1.11.4.

So am I correct in thinking that when 1.11.4 is out, I'll be able to set up a mapping in the Plex behavior that would correctly pass through all the possible button states of all 10 remote IDs that the Plex folks put in the Harmony database? Thus having Plex behave in exactly the same way it would with its own native support, but still allowing other applications to be controlled by Remote Buddy? That would be completely awesome, and I will 100% certainly buy Remote Buddy if that is correct.

Incidentally, I figured out all the remote IDs and button press combos for each button defined in the Harmony database last night, and I have the list if anyone wants to avoid going through the same mess for themselves. This would likely be useful even for people who aren't using Plex - it's the equivalent of a 60-key remote without needing a third-party IR receiver. 

Thread-display::